Wednesday 9 April 2014

Recruitment process in VVDN Technologies, Chennai

These are the rounds VVDN Tech conducted for us.
Round-1:
First round is written test, it is not objective but descriptive. The written has three sections
-> Aptitude
-> General Electronics(Digital and Analog).
-> C
Aptitude- They asked some problems based on Train(Speed and Distance),Time and some apti questions.
General Electronics-I remember only few questions they gave some digital design's and they asked the truth table for them.
C- basic C questions.
Round-2:
Two people Interviewed me in this round.

The Second round is Technical round. First they asked me some simple C questions(basic) and later Linux basics. Then they moved to basic electronics.
They asked me to calculate Relative resistance for the given Network(both open and short circuits and asked me relative resistance).
Then they moved to Micro-Controllers and asked me some basics mainly on the board and controller of our project done.
They also concentrated on Communication skills and attitude.
Round-3:
This is the final technical round and there will be no HR-round.
In this round One guy interviewed me. He first asked me on my B.Tech and Vector projects.
Then he asked me to write C programs using bit wise operators
I remember one question, he asked me to write a*b operation without using '*' operator using single for loop and bit-wise operatiors.(not simply adding a b times).
Then he moved to Digital Electronics he asked me to design Digital Circuit for the given truth table, he gave one criteria where I have to design two port n/w where if you alter the i/p ports either port1 and  port2 '+' and  '-' or port1 '-' and port2 '+' you have to maintain const o/p only port3 '+' and port4'-'.(where port1 and port 2 are i/p ports and port3 and port4 o/p ports).


All the best guys.