Saturday 28 February 2015

VALUELABS

2)After written test first technical+HR round held.
a) first they asked me tell me about yourself and about my hobbies.
b) Then they asked me byte order of Network.
c) write a program to find out system byte order and proper explanation each and every line.
d)write a program to find out string length with recursive function.
e)some puzzles on pointer like difference among 0,\o,NULL,ptr="ABC",a[]="ABC".
and questions related on pointer dereferencing.

3)It was the final round.
a) he asked about my skills.
b) then asked me about tcp/ip,socket programming, what is socket,what u need to communicate to other host, most common port number used.
c)Then he asked me to explain my project that I have mentioned in my resume.


d)Finally he gave me a program to write based on encryption like pass string to function argument and jumble that string and return that jumbled string.